Wednesday, June 27, 2012

T-Shirts and other Stuff...

I finally found what I've been looking for while out with a friend the other night (and they were on sale)!  I had been wanting brother/sister shirts for our kids and below is what I found.  Yes, they don't match, but I wanted them to be different to represent each child individually.  I think they are so cute and can't wait to get a family picture with these on (hopefully in the next 90 days or sooner)...
I've also been continuing to cook Korean food and trying different Asian dishes.  One of the most interesting and fun (for me to even attempt) was making California Rolls (Sushi).  Check out my first attempt at doing this.  It turned out pretty good - everybody here loved them.  My daughter has been wanting it for lunch now everyday.
Anyway, still no update on our little guy and yesterday he turned 23 months old.  I'm really hoping to get a picture and update pretty soon.  And hopefully pretty soon we will have some EP news (I'm praying it will be July with travel in either August or September).  Won't be long now - Jacob we are coming, your family loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment