Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Still waiting

Well, we are still waiting on a travel call and a good thing we are.  Those kidney stones that should not bother me now are!  Thank goodness this happened here and not Korea.  So what does this mean for me.  Blasting Friday with a stint.  Fun times but atleast I will be stone free!  It has been a blessing we have not left.  I got a week with my daughter since our other son started PreK and next week will be my first week with no kids in 6 years since both kids will be in school then hopefully we will be going to get Jacob.  Good news I am feeling no pain and have not slowed down.  Jacob will have an amazing story of just how much his Mommy loved him and the lengths she went to to get him home.  Hang on baby Mommy is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment