Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crazy stuff...

I am recovering still from the stone blast last Friday and my recovery has been much harder than I expected.  So I was basically out of commission all weekend no matter how much I wanted to get up and go. I was feeling anxious to get back at it as we had some late breaking family emergencies which broke down our childcare plans. We were excited that we finally got the call to come get Jacob, but stressing some over how to take care of the kidos while away.  That's when God, as he always does but still blows me away, showed up (in a BIG WAY)...  A dear friend of ours heard our plea for prayers and volunteered to help sort out and plan our childcare.  While she was doing that others were serving us by bringing food so we didn't have to cook during the worst part of my recovery. Amazing how Christ joins his body to get things done - I'm still truly amazed!  Bottom line, our kids will have great sitters while we are gone and we will have meals for weeks after we return.  Guess God had to find a way to get me to sit still and let him do his work (AMAZING)!!!  So in a few weeks, we will be off to pick little Jacob up - it is happening and I can't wait for this little guy to see all those who worked together to help us get him home (so humbling and so amazing).  He is already so loved by so many of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment