Monday, February 20, 2012

Care Package #3 - clothing for Jacob

I've had people ask me what I spend my time doing while we wait on bringing Jacob home.  I love creating care packages for him, living life as a family of 4, and finding ways to cut costs and living leaner.  I know I just created care package # 2 back in January, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to bless our little guy with some new clothes while he waits on us.  So, with a 30% off coupon in hand and already highly discounted items (70-80% off) - I did some shopping for Jacob.  I got some awesome deals (nothing like $3 shirts and pants plus an additional 30% off - YIPPY).  As you can see, we got Jacob some really nice shirts and pants and even a pair of pjs with monkeys (can't wait for him to get them - maybe he won't have to wear anymore girly items while he waits on us).  The question my husband kept asking was can all this fit in a gallon ziplock bag - I told him absolutely with the right squeezing out of air and patience.  I was right - it all fit but 1 shirt (which we'll save for him when he gets here).  Anyway, this was such a simple thing we could do and a great family activity (everyone picked items out - which was very sweet)!

 
That is all the clothing cleaned and ready to go into the ziplock bag and head to Korea!


In the bag and ready to ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment