Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fingerprinting Appointment

Well, we got our appointments today for fingerprints with the I-600A process!  Another step taken in this journey (puts us that much closer to bringing Jacob home).  Every time we complete a piece of this process I feel like a huge weight has been lifted (the weight gets lighter and lighter each and everyday).  

Also, I guess I have a new project.  We have decided to move Mason and Jacob to what was our guest room/playroom and make Mason's room the new guestroom/playroom in our house.  That room is larger and has it's own bathroom.  As the boys grow they will need the space, so it makes sense.  They will have a huge closet and a wonderful bedroom.  I love home improvement projects and this one should be fun (can't wait to post pictures once we start).

No comments:

Post a Comment