Tuesday, September 20, 2011

T-shirts and Totes


T-shirts are ready to order!  Please let me know if you would like one and if so which style and size (and I will provide you with how to pay).  They should arrive by or on Nov. 3.  If I cannot personally deliver your product to you, please include $3 and be sure to give me your address so I can ship it directly to you.  
The fabric is amazing on these shirts - they are so soft and comfy.  The classic ladies and men's is only $20, and the Baseball Burnout is awesome and is $30.  We are praying we will sell bunches of these items.  They are amazing!  Thanks so much for considering helping us in this way.  Deadline on orders is Oct. 14.  This is such an awesome way to share with the world what we view adoption is all about (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment